Saturday, July 10, 2010

True Story of Vinay Bansal / Vinny Bansal

This is the real story about Vinay Bansal / Vinny Bansal. This is just a consumer warning site.

Vinny/Vinay was contracted approximately 3 weeks ago to preform minor work on approximately 3 projects. (All of which he has been paid for).

He stated during our initial call that he was located in Denver, Colorado, We didn't know this until just the other day.





Additional Links -

http://vinnybansal.com/ - his site.
http://web1infotech.com/ - another site that he has
http://twitter.com/vinay_95129 - his twitter account
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vinay-bansal/3/2a5/4b3 - his linkedin profile

Additional Addresses -
 


First Name Vinay / Vinny
Last Name Bansal
Address J-301, Mantri Woodlands,
Address 2 Arekere Gate, Bannerghatta Road
City Bangalore
State Karnataka
Pin Code 560076
Phone: +91 9886314470
Recipient Email vinay.bansal1@gmail.com




Vinay Bansal / Vinny Bansal - 303 317 2049 & 303 482 2567



Is currently going around extorting clients for work that he has already been paid for.

States that he is in the state of Colorado, but for whatever reason insists on being paid to a bank in India.

Never does projects on time, never communicates, demands money for services not rendered.

- his linkedin account

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vinay-bansal/3/2a5/4b3

11 comments:

  1. Did he ever deliver the project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinay has worked for me for several years and I have been happy with results

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's doing the same with me, he out sourced all the work that was done wrong and demanding payment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to defend people when they are innocent, but it turns out I was sadly mistaken. Almost immediately after writing my prior letter, things started to go haywire like no updates were being delivered at all and no phone calls were returned. Only cryptic emails saying updates would follow but they never did and asking for more money. I have to take everything back that seemed so in my aforementioned letter. Vinay Bansal is not an honorable person at all and very sorry to have found out the hard way. Do no business with this man and I do believe he is living in India using a Colorado address. Feel free to call re this scoundrel. BTW..I've notified the Internet crime division of the FBI here in Detroit.

    jimmy risk 586 944 0086

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this person Jimmy Risk who expects things for free and expect not to pay fair. He will agree for a scope and then keep expanding till the developer breaks down. He then starts extortion on internet like this. I can provide all the details. 303 482 2567

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to know identity of the author of this post. Can he reveal his name and number?
    I am sure he should not have any issue in providing his contact details when he is able to write such slanderous remarks about someone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who are these two guys, is Vinay bansal is true one or vin is true one. None of them all are fake, fake company, fake location. Hey if you are registered company in the USA send me your registration number. Better I should check it once then I will take necessary actions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me explain about Vin real quick.

    The guy was creating my website and demanded money just like others explained above. He was building my website according but I noticed one time he used my VPS to host someone else's website while building my website. Afterwards the site was rough and needed to be tested out for bugs which there was a lot glitches as he was using ruby on rails for my platform. He eventually disappeared after spending $4000 and never sent my files in zip or even gave a valid ftp user/password to access my own site. Best of all while it was during the debug/test mode the server crashed and showed there was remote access from India that accessed my server which caused the website to go down. I waited 3-4 months before my trademark was coming up and I lost full rights to my trademark. You may search up my trademark showing abandoned under " Pingcow "

    After multiple attempts he never responded and always would say " I will call you back in 10 minutes" and don't believe him if he does it because I reported to Sheriff Dept. and he done the same to them as well which was all documented. Contacting FBI, and Cyber Crime will not do much after I made my own research.

    Vin uses a mirror company based in Colorado which allows the person to call Colorado number and sends to him in India. He uses a fake driver license and fake social security card to proof that he is living within the United States even tho there invalid/exp documents. Recently I received his passport which also may be fake as I contacted the FBI and on there behalf stated that people in India will fake documents to create business.

    I am making a last attempt on do something else to become even because Karma is a b!tch.

    I recommend not doing business with Vin and if anyone wants to share any information about him etc then contact me at 773-682-4008

    ReplyDelete